Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rapini Again

I just had a delicious and healthy lunch from our share this week. I made some pesto last night with our intense basil but didn't use it all. So I thought I'd try it with our rapini. I cleaned and cut up the rapini into bigger than bite size pieces. While boiling water for the rapini, I heated up my big wok and put in some olive oil. I added red pepper flakes and a dollop of pesto. It melted nicely. I cooked the rapini until the al dente stage. While it was draining, I added some of the sungold tomatoes to the pesto mixture. When drained, I put the rapini into the wok and cooked it all together until it was well blended. This would also be tasty on pasta if you're so inclined.

It was delicious!
Now, a Warren pear for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment